The site only lists the 40GB PS3. Unusual?
A child was burned at Warner Middle School in Farmington Hills when the video game in his pants pocket caught on fire around 9 a.m. on Wednesday
Police said the fire burned a hole in his pants and Harold Clay, 12, suffered minor burns.”He said it wasn’t a gradual heat. It really started heating up. He’s always been taught, burn- fire- smoke, you drop and you roll. So, he was in his band class and he dropped and rolled,” said the victim’s mother Sheila Clay. Ironically, the name of the game that was inside the player was called Burn Out. The Parents say that the PSP was not ON. The Parent’s are contacting Sony on this.